Mitchells & Butlers Guest Beer Programmes
Thank you for your interest in supplying Mitchells & Butlers.
We would like to inform you that the Mitchells & Butlers Cask Tender will reopen on Monday 12th February and close on Wednesday 28th February.
For those suppliers with existing accounts – please login to your accounts, most of the previous history will be showing for you to update. Some information will have been removed as we have made changes to the system and you will need to update all your beers (including the pricing). Please go through each beer and update all the categories or unfortunately your information will not come through in the next download.
For new suppliers – this is your opportunity to showcase your products to M&B, please create your accounts and follow the instructions on each page and ensure you have read the instructions to trade with M&B as these terms are not negotiable (click here for instructions).
The seasonal tender is now completed by over 400 brewers with over 2000 products submitted so unfortunately it is not possible to offer feedback to individual brewers.
If you have not been contacted by our team, your current tenders have not been successful and we would recommend you update your accounts, taking into consideration the information provided in the Cask Instructions.
We have now completed the Spring 18 programme and are working on Summer, 18, we have 3 product gaps for Summer, the details for these are below and all other tenders will be looked at for Autumn 18 – Spring 19.
* Traditional Session beer under 3.5%
* Traditional Session beer under 4.0% from a Scottish brewer
* IPA 4.4+ from a London Brewer
If you have already submitted a beer you believe meets these criteria but have not been selected, we would advise you revisit your commercials and/or marketing proposal.
* We have taken on board feedback from brewers about pump clip costs and Spring 18 will be the start of a new trial system with deliveries through Tradeteam rather than Royal Mail, we are hoping this will significantly reduce the costs of clips to our suppliers.
* The Keg tender will reopen w/c 26th Feb, we will send a reminder to all suppliers in advance.
Many Thanks and good luck with your tenders.
Ben Lockwood (M&B)
Jo Taylor (The Beer Company)