We consolidate all the information from direct breweries ( regional and national breweries with existing products set up with M&B ) and all other successful breweries which will be supplied by the Beer Company to Mitchells & Butlers .
The seasonal programme is the only route to market to M&B pubs, all volume is delivered through Tradeteam and products must be available to all M&B brands ( it is not possible to select which pubs you would like to supply )
• Up to 400 brewers will tender for the seasonal programme
• Each season we will select 30 beers which will be shortlisted for the final 20
• These brewers will be asked to send additional information which will help the purchasing team make their final selections ( these are listed below)
• Confirmation to successful brewers are sent approx. 6 weeks before the start of a new programme
• Forecasts are sent out in advance but are not available until the full range is confirmed
• Beer Company Suppliers will receive an order on day 1 for collection day 2 and we may order up to 3 times a week.
• All orders are collected in full pallets
• Direct brewers will receive their orders and deliver to Tradeteam as normal
What we are looking for ?
Below is a list of criteria we work to which should help you complete your tenders
To be fair to all suppliers, we do not offer any specific advice on range or pricing to any brewer and direct contact with the buying team is not permitted during this time.
• Professionalism and good relationships with our suppliers ( we do monitor all suppliers and their performance when listed with us ) and the ability to complete all administration accurately and in full
• Good commercials
• Strong branding
• Exclusivity and offers specific to M&B
• Good social media presense
• A range of all beer styles, ABV’s and Locations
• Interesting collaborations
(we will ask brewers to e-mail back the following information)
1. You Tube link to video tasting note
2. Powerpoint Tasting Note
3. Social Media details/pack
4. Photo of brewery/brewer
5. High Res Pump Clip Image
6. Allergen Spreadsheet ( Beer Co Only )
7. Pricing Forms with duty details
8. Jpeg of cask label ( showing BBD and allergen info )
9. Copy of public liability insurance
10. Any other info you believe will help promote your beer