Account & Product Set Up
Thank you for your interest in supplying craft beers to our pubs. Our goal is to deliver fantastic customer experiences. We operate over 690 pubs and bars across the UK, within a wide variety of formats: from community and high-street pubs, through branded bars, to country inns and late-night venues.
Our suppliers can now manage their account details, product and contact information through this site.
All suppliers can update their accounts online and in their own time.
On the 25th of each month The Beer Company will download all product information and send to Stonegate (including all new updates on products and pricing) for approval and upload.
It can take up to 8 weeks for this information to be uploaded onto the Stonegate IT system and be visible to our pubs.
Please remember that the product/price changes will not be implemented until the Stonegate system goes live in outlet and all invoices MUST match the Purchase Orders sent from the Beer Company Consolidations Ltd to receive payment.
1. Please read our terms and instructions carefully to ensure you are happy to trade (these are non-negotiable).
2. Register your email address to our Stonegate Pub Company contact database to receive regular updates and house lists.
3. Download the instruction document and non-disclosure contract, sign and date both documents and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Create your account.
5. Log in to your account.
6. Input your product details
7. Publish your product details – it can take up to 8 weeks before your products go live and can been seen by outlets.
Existing Supplier – Common Query Information
Due to GDPR legislation, any e-mails registered before May 2018 will no longer be on our systems.