Thank you for your interest in supplying craft beers to our pubs. Our goal is to deliver fantastic customer experiences. We operate over 690 pubs and bars across the UK, within a wide variety of formats: from community and high-street pubs, through branded bars, to country inns and late-night venues.
Our suppliers can now manage their account details, product and contact information through this site.
New Suppliers – From January 2020, only breweries with SALSA + Beer accreditation will be approved for supply
Instruction Update – the instructions to trade were updated on 14.1.20, we recommend all suppliers download and read the latest versions to ensure they are up to date with all processes and amendments
All approved suppliers can update their accounts online and in their own time
We will send a new product approval form for all new beers tendered on the system which MUST be sent back before the 23rd of each month
All suppliers will be notified of the approval status of their tendered products
On the 25th of each month The Beer Company will download all approved product information and send to Stonegate Pub Company for upload.
It can take up to 5 weeks from this point for this information to be uploaded onto the Stonegate IT system and be visible to pubs.
Please remember that the product/price changes will not be implemented until the Stonegate system goes live in outlet and all invoices MUST match the Purchase Orders sent from the Beer Company Consolidations Ltd to receive payment.
New Supplier Account Creation – SALSA Accredited Brewers Only
1. Download the instruction document below, sign and date then email the full document as one attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please ensure you read these carefully as the terms are non negotiable
3. Share these instructions with the full team that will be working on this account
4. Create your account.
5. Log in to your account.
6. Input your product details
7. Publish your product details – it can take up to 8 weeks before your products go live and can been seen by outlets.
Existing Supplier – Common Query Information