Thank you for your interest in supplying craft beers to Stonegate Pub Company. Our goal is to deliver fantastic customer experiences. We operate over 690 pubs and bars across the UK, within a wide variety of formats: from community and high-street pubs, through branded bars, to country inns and late-night venues.
Suppliers can now manage their account details, product and contact information through this site.
New Suppliers – From January 2020, only breweries with SALSA + Beer accreditation will be approved for supply
Instruction Update – the instructions to trade were updated on 14.1.20, we recommend all suppliers download and read the latest versions to ensure they are up to date with all processes and amendments
Once a new product request has been submitted online, we will send a new product approval form which must be completed and sent back. Once this is returned, we will be in touch to confirm whether your new request has been approved.
All approved products will be sent to Stonegate Pub Company on the 1st of each month, it can then take up to 4 weeks before the products are live on tills and visible to outlets (this also applies for pricing amendments)
Suppliers can update their accounts at any time but the timescales above will apply to all changes and all invoices MUST match the purchase orders sent out to be processed for payment.
New Supplier Account Creation – SALSA Accredited Brewers Only
1. Download the instruction document below, sign and date then email the full document as one attachment to email@example.com
2. Please ensure you read these carefully as the terms are non negotiable
3. Share these instructions with the full team that will be working on this account
4. Create your account.
5. Log in to your account.
6. Input your product details
7. Publish your product details. – this is a data capture site only and timescales for approved products are detailed above
Existing Supplier – Common Query Information